I was damn agitated/hyper/cranky during the last 4 periods today. Haha. All thanks to Eulynn who has to spread my 'secret' to everyone! Make me so malu la!
Headed for Gardens with Eulynn, Mel and Nicki after school. It was a last minute thing. Please refer to Mel's blog for more details. (: We ended up in coffee bean later. I was malued big time la. Urrghhhhhhhh, Cabbed home with Eulynn after that. So the whole point is, I had a great time with them! :)
Feeling damn pissed off now. My mum has to spoil my wonderful day with that frigging big mouth of her's! Damn it. All she knows is nag. Yeah I know I haven't been studying for the past 2 days. I will do so tomorrow. I'm not some 3 year old kid who doesn't know her limits for goodness sake. I just feel like sealing her mouth with super glue so she won't have to open it again. Irritant bitch.
So Char, please make me study hard tmr, by hook or by crook okay! (:
Sending songs to Nicki now. My mum's shooing me off the comp. But do I give a damn? No. The more she wants me to stop playing the comp, the more I'm gonna play. So yeah, I ate alot today but I gymed just now. Ran 5.4km and I feel so much better. Yay. School tmr. So boring. But I'll be looking forward to the after school part! :D Alright, blogging off.